A Sustainable Kitchen brings people together to learn, share, innovate and discuss sustainable strategies for everyday life. Welcome to the table!

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Thankful Thursday

Not Just Thankful, Also Grateful
by Annette Eason, contributing editor and founder of A Sustainable Kitchen

Doing Thankful Thursdays in November is a great idea. The assignment is to say who you are thankful for and why, tell them and catch their reaction in a photo. When Dominique gave us the assignment, I knew immediately who I would thank, but I also knew there would be no way I would be able to get a photograph.

I am thankful, but more I am grateful for all the amazing people who have helped and worked so hard on A Sustainable Kitchen over the last two years. I am thanking them now, but a photo? We can't even get more than three in the same room for an editorial meeting. I think our record is five in one place at the same time at of our demos, but that was a fluke. 
Why? Because they are all volunteers with incredibly full and busy lives. And that is why I am so grateful, for their commitment and dedication. 

Thank you Dominique, Katheryne, Kim and Stephanie. 
Thank you John for our first venue and Jen for lending us your outstanding branding and graphic skills. 
Thank you Donna and Andrea for all the hours of help. 
Thank you Alex and Ray for your support and participation. 
I am grateful for you all.


No comments:

Post a Comment